We welcome you in the name of our Victorious Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Thank you for visiting
the Church website.
We meet on:
Monday: 6pm-7.30pm (Prayer Meeting)
Thursday: 6pm-8pm (Bible Study)
Choir Practise is on Wednesday and Saturday.
"The Lord is
Facts about The Gambia
- The Gambia is a West African country with a population of about 1.2 million.
- Islam and Christianity are the country's main religions.
- It is believed that the Gambia is at least 80% Islam. The ethnic groups with the most
population, are mainly Muslims.
- There are some other ethnic groups, although smaller, that are mainly Christian.
Most of the citizens of the country, Muslims or Christians, are involved in African
- The people of the Gambia are reputed to be very hospitable.
- This hospitality is one of their most priced possessions.
- Gambians are mostly tolerant.
- The country is lined with very beautiful beaches.
- The beautiful beaches and sunshine are the two
main tourist attractions which Gambia posseses.
- The Gambia attracts tourist from the UK, Europe,
Scandinavia and North America.
- Evangelical Christianity started in the Gambia
about 20 years ago.
- Today, Gambia has a handful of Evangelical
Churches that are striving to make an impact in
- The process before a Gambian is converted to
Christ can be slow but many are seeing the light.
- There is a lot of work to be done here.
The labourers indeed, are few.
- The Church in the Gambia welcomes
long-term and short-term missionaries.